BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Products i'm liking at the moment!

Haircare:

Aussie Take the heat Shampoo



Really love this shampoo, leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny!
Great smell too.


Aussie Take the heat 3 minute miracle conditioner


Possibly the best conditioner i have ever used?!

Skincare:

Garnier Pure Daily Purifying Pads (Extra Strong)


These really remove all the dirt.
I tend to take my make up off with these, my skin feels really clean and fresh after using them. I have noticed my skin looking less oily also.

Make Up:

Mac Eye Kohl- Smolder


This could also be the best eyeliner i have ever used!
Makes my eyes look fabulous!

Do you like any of these products?
xx

1 comments:

Lucy said...

I started using Take The Heat 3 minute miracle when I was on hols...it's absolutely lovely, my hair has never felt as nice.

I LOVE the Mac kohl pencil too, it's so soft for doing smokey eyes :-)

www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk